Create a legitimate experience for bartenders to experience industry related brands that can be tracked directly to sales. This event series was originally created for Brown Foreman (Old Forester and Jack Daniel's) as an alternative to the traditional "lunch and learn" which was far more expensive and low attendance. We have now hosted 20 events in two cities.
- Partners include: Jack Daniel's, Tito's Vodka, Deep Eddy Vodka, Q-Drinks, Oak & Cane, Southern Comfort, Fireball, El JImador
- Over 4000 event attendees
- Average event attendance is 100 verified bartenders
- 50-75 Verified Bartenders
- Participant Details Form
- Brand in Hand Content
- Hand to Hand marketing
- Event Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Graphic Designer
Bartender's Brunch has been embraced by both the local (Florida) bartending community as brands looking to get their products in their hands. As of 8/1/2018 we have produced 17 events for 11 different brands. Increase your brand's market recognition by adding EXPERIENCE MARKETING to your marketing programming.
(Photo) Chris Nault (Growth) and the first Bartender's Brunch to break 100 attendees! This event marked a major milestone for us and was the start to a phenomenal relationship with Southern Comfort as it underwent it's brand revitalization and relaunch.